The District needs a proven, experienced leader with integrity to support our colleges and provide the high-quality instruction and services our students deserve
This is a time of crisis. With experienced leadership, our colleges can rise to meet our challenges.
- Increase transfer rates to UC and CSU
- Ensure students have access to classes and services needed to timely attain education goals
- Ensure a higher education is within reach, even during COVID-19
- Provide staff stability of top District administrators and employees and hire a leadership team based on merit not politics
- Fiscal stability
- Uphold the social justice issues upon which the California Community Colleges were built: anyone regardless of race, creed, monetary, gender, sexual orientation, and disability status or educational background.